Thank you for your interest in Kemper System!
Technical Field Representative - Florida
Kemper System America is looking for a Technical Field Representative, for lower East Coast. They will work collaboratively with the National Technical Field Manager and Sales teams to do field inspections, support applicator training, product installation at site according to current policies and procedures and ensure proper risk management of product application and installation.
- Training of new applicators for certification
- Read and interpret construction plans, specifications, scopes of work, technical manuals and drawings.
- Conduct job-start, interim, and final inspections of projects registered into warranty program.
- Complete inspection reports and photos for the purpose of documenting projects.
- Monitor performance of the applicators work to ensure acceptable workmanship.
- Sign-off on projects to confirm that warranty requirements have been met.
- Installation of project specific mock-ups and preparation of project specific samples.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations products for Tradeshows.
- Assist sales team in evaluating site conditions and selecting appropriate assemblies.
- Must be able to read and write English fluently.
- Roofing Technical: 3 years (Preferred)
Location: Remote / Orlando/Tampa area
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
Benefits Offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, funded HSA accounts, 401K and more
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org