Thank you for your interest in KEMPER SYSTEM!
West Coast Sales Representative
The Kemper System West Coast Sales Representative will be responsible for selling KEMPER SYSTEM branded products and systems to key specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, and strategic accounts in the assigned territory. The Sales Representative will achieve aggressive sales objectives by building and maintaining solid, lasting relationships to facilitate the placement of KEMPER SYSTEM products, particularly in the design and specification stages of waterproofing projects.
Responsibilities include managing account sales executives in their region, territory development, product presentations and demonstrations, providing specifications, and scopes of work.
The KSA Sales Representative must be able to follow a regional business development plan as a motivated self-starter and must possess strong negotiating and closing skills.
The KSA Sales Representative will also be an active participant in key industry associations including local AIA, CSI, RCI, AWCI, SCIP, DBIA, USGBC, CDT chapters in the assigned areas and identify and participate in industry related events. The Sales Representative will also be responsible for monitoring local building codes as well as develop relationships with local code officials.
- Provide key account support by working with the various channel partners (distributors, etc.) to identify programs that will generate increased revenue and profit. Provide feedback on the different marketing activities; sales presentations; product promotion reviews; channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans.
- Monitor data on regional sales.
- Conduct “Lunch and Learn” product presentations and CEU opportunities to clients
- Meet with clients to develop project designs; follow up with developed business contacts to discuss potential projects
- Select samples and materials for clients’ projects that closely fit within overall project design and Kemper System specifications
- Communicate with customers and concisely, accurately, and completely document project information and status
- Business pipeline development through CRM and KPI reporting, entering all visits, presentations, contacts and sample requests
- Develop and support a bid job program.
- Monitor competitive technical activity and promotional program.
- Monitor changes in local/regional building codes and determine possible impact on KEMPER SYSTEM products. Work towards building relationships with local code officials; monitor design issues.
- Assist with product knowledge training for KEMPER SYSTEM associates.
- Work with the KSA Brand Manager to assist with market research for new product development and in collaboration with Quality Management Team assist in the testing and evaluation of new product prototypes, reformulated products, fire testing requirements, etc.
- Provide competitive market intelligence to support management in setting new product pricing and manage pricing on existing items.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org