Thank you for your interest in Kemper System!
INSIDE TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE
Kemper System America is looking for a Inside Technical Representative for Buffalo, NY. The Inside Technical Representative works collaboratively with the National Technical Field Manager, Technical Field Supervisor, Site Quality Control Manager and Sales teams to support applicator training, and product installation according to current policies and procedures and ensure proper risk management of product application and installation. This position acts as a central point of contact and subject matter expert for incoming technical inquiries.
The Inside Technical Representative works with other members of the Technical Department to develop detail drawing and other technical documentation.
- Training of new applicators for certification in the fundamentals of Kemper materials and systems application.
- Read and interpret construction plans, specifications, scopes of work, technical manuals and drawings.
- Generate design specifications and other technical documentation.
- Answer incoming technical inquiries via phone, e-mail, or letter.
- Conduct job-start, interim, and final inspections of projects registered into warranty program.
- Complete and upload inspection reports and photos for the purpose of documenting project files into KSA’s document management systems including appropriate inspection reports during each inspection, detailing any issues that require attention, and provide the contractor and/or owner reports as required as the job proceeds.
- Follow up to verify all issues have been addressed to insure compliance with strict Kemper requirements.
- Monitor performance of the applicators work to ensure acceptable workmanship.
- Signoff on projects to confirm that warranty requirements have been met.
- Installation of project specific mock-ups and preparation of project specific samples.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations of Kemper products for AIA and Trade Shows.
- Assist sales team in evaluating site conditions and selecting appropriate Kemper System assemblies.
- Perform plant tours of the KSA facilities.
- Produce small runs of custom samples as required by the Marketing Department.
Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org