Thank you for your interest in KEMPER SYSTEM!
ROOFING TECHNICAL FIELD REPRESENTATIVE
Kemper System America is looking for a Technical Field Representative for the SouthEast area. They will work collaboratively with the National Technical Field Manager and Sales teams to do field inspections, support applicator training, product installation at site according to current policies and procedures and ensure proper risk management of product application and installation.
- Training of new applicators for certification
- Read and interpret construction plans, specifications, scopes of work, technical manuals and drawings.
- Conduct job-start, interim, and final inspections of projects registered into warranty program.
- Complete inspection reports and photos for the purpose of documenting projects.
- Monitor performance of the applicators work to ensure acceptable workmanship.
- Signoff on projects to confirm that warranty requirements have been met.
- Installation of project specific mock-ups and preparation of project specific samples.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations products for AIA and Trade Shows.
- Assist sales team in evaluating site conditions and selecting appropriate assemblies.
- Must be able to read and write English fluently.
Travel is mandatory.
Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
Send Resumes to email@example.com