Thank you for your interest in Kemper System!
Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Kemper System America, Inc is seeking a dedicated and experienced Maintenance and Facilities Manager to lead our efforts in maintaining equipment and managing facilities to ensure the highest level of efficiency in our operations and production. If you are a seasoned professional with a strong background in facility management, maintenance, and a deep understanding of industrial processes, we want to hear from you.
- Managing in-house resources and service providers to ensure efficient and effective operations and maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with building codes, OSHA regulations, health, and safety standards.
- Reviewing and improving facilities processes and procedures, and developing short and long-term facility operations and maintenance plans.
- Serving as the primary technical resource for all facilities issues.
- Developing building operating plans for all facilities and systems.
- Preparing status reports and schedules as required.
- Controlling costs associated with maintaining facilities, equipment, and furnishings.
- Creating and managing long-range facility programs, including capital plans and utility reduction initiatives.
- Managing vendor relations regarding facilities and ensuring buildings are fully operational.
- Identifying potential areas of risk and developing/implementing corrective action plans for problematic issues.
- Providing general guidance on proactive measures to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Abiding by all safety guidelines and reporting any accidents, no matter how minor.
- Demonstrating reliability and punctuality in adhering to work hours and schedules.
- Adhering to waste collection and labeling requirements for facility wastes (e.g., bulbs, motor oil).
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from Accounts, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Familiarity with ISO processes and documentation.
- Technical Ability:
- Understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and energy management systems.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and local codes and regulations.
- Experience in designing and managing preventative maintenance programs.
- Experience with construction project management, value engineering, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Detailed understanding of CMMS and CAFM systems.
- Knowledge of business operations and managing budgets.
- Proficiency in using typical business application software such as spreadsheet, word processor, database, email, and web.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
Location: West Seneca, NY
Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
Benefits Offered: Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life, funded HSA accounts, 401K and more
Send Resumes to email@example.com