Thank you for your interest in Kemper System!
Shipper / Receiver
We are looking for a Shipper/Receiver who is interested in joining our collaborative and ambitious team! *Must have OSHA certified Forklift/Reach truck certification for series 1,2,3,4 & 5*. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Shipping of finished product including drums (500 + lbs), skids (1000 + lbs) and boxes (65 + lbs)
- Receiving including weighing and movement of materials
- Transport damage claims and related freight issues
- Receiving and inspection of Account returns
- Inventory management
- Abide by all safety guidelines as posted and/or communicated in the industrial establishment where he/she may be working and report any accidents, however minor
- Reliability and Attendance – begin work on time and adhere to work hours and schedule
Requirements / Qualifications:
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Technical Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Computer literate.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve problems, ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Location: West Seneca, NY
Compensation: $17.50 to $21.25 per hour
Benefits Offered: Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life, funded HSA accounts, 401K and more
Send Resumes to email@example.com