Product quality alone is not enough to ensure optimum results.
Advice, training and service are therefore key components of our approach:
- Technical support and advice from experienced technicians from start to finish
- Developing project specifications to suit your individual requirements
- NBS and BIM specification
- Bespoke tapered insulation schemes with technical drawings for our STRATEX warm roof system
- Design support: U-value calculations, condensation risk analysis and section detail drawings
- Training and upskilling at the KEMPER SYSTEM Academy in Warrington and on-site in the UK
- Extensive technical information, data sheets and MSDS
- Field based Technical Sales professionals
- A national network of authorised contractors
- A global network of experienced, international specialists
Just Ask Us!
Whatever your roofing or waterproofing needs we have a comprehensive range of products to suit even the most demanding of applications and complex details.
Technical Hotline - 01925 445532
If you need support, please call our Technical Hotline: 01925 445532 (Phone System Option 3)
As each NBS specification is tailored to the particular application, and is dependent on the substrate as well as other detailed performance and project requirements, please contact us directly to discuss the precise requirements of your project so that we can produce an accurate NBS specification for you.
To maintain the quality of installation, KEMPEROL® waterproofing and related surfacing systems are only installed by authorised contractors. This ensures that best practice is maintained on site, and is one of the reasons our products, when applied in even the most demanding applications, will perform reliably and consistently for many, many years.
One of our experienced engineers or technical representatives will join you to survey the project, review the extent of roof failure or required waterproofing works and recommend the most cost-effective long-term solution. We will also provide contact details of a shortlist of Authorised Contractors suited to the type of project, should you wish to obtain quotations for the repair or refurbishment.
The functionality and working life of any waterproofing system depends to a large extent on the quality of the application. KEMPER SYSTEM specified waterproofing and surfacing systems should only be installed by trained, independent contractors whose operatives have completed specific product training by KEMPER SYSTEM in the use of our waterproofing systems.