KEMPEROL® V210 Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Resin
KEMPEROL® V210M is a 2-component, polyester-based roof system that forms a permanently elastic, seamless, highly vapour permeable, liquid waterproofing membrane. Extremely durable and tear-resistant, it has excellent crack bridging capabilities and can accommodate structural details and penetrations without the need for additional mechanical fixings.
KEMPEROL® V210M is suited to a wide range of applications, typically flat or profiled metal roof waterproofing, and may be applied over existing materials and in extreme situations when other methods are likely to fail.
- Complex Detailing
- Fountains and water features
- STRATEX Warm Roof System
- KEMPERGRO® Green Roof System
- Cold, warm or inverted roof applications
- British Board of Agrément (BBA), ETA and FM certified
- Highly durable and long lasting
- 50+ Years of proven performance
- Suitable for normal maintenance foot traffic without additional protection
- Minimum BBA certified service life of 25 years
AA rated fire performance – When tested on plywood to BS:476-3 (1958) Kemperol V210 achieves EXT.F.A.A. rating
- Application exclusively by trained and authorised contractors
- Waterproof in a single process application
- Fully bonded
- UV stable
- Fully reinforced
- Cold applied without the fire risk of hot works
- Weather resistant in 30 minutes
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
- Vapour permeable
- Root resistant - Ideal for 'green' roof projects
- Approved for use in zero pitch situations
Were you looking for KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR?
If you’re looking for a liquid waterproofing resin then why not check out the solvent-free and odourless Kemperol 2K-PUR?
If you would like further information or to enquire about our other services please click on the button below.