KEMPEROL® V210 Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Resin
KEMPEROL® V210M is a flat roof, polyester based system that provides a durable and hardwearing liquid waterproofing membrane. This membrane is designed to provide a robust and additional watertight ability for long lasting and reliable protection for your premises. This product isn’t only applied to roofs but also, balconies, terraces and podiums to name only a few. The system is weather resistant in 30 minutes and seamless from end to end. Furthermore, it is applied cold without the expected risks that are associated with hot works.
Our Liquid waterproofing membrane is suited to a wide range of applications, typically flat or profiled metal roof waterproofing, and may be applied over existing materials and in extreme situations when other methods are likely to fail.
- Complex Detailing
- Fountains and water features
- STRATEX Warm Roof System
- KEMPERGRO® Green Roof System
- Cold, warm or inverted roof applications
- British Board of Agrément (BBA), ETA and FM certified
- Highly durable and long lasting
- 50+ Years of proven performance
- Suitable for normal maintenance foot traffic without additional protection
- Minimum BBA certified service life of 25 years
AA rated fire performance – When tested on plywood to BS:476-3 (1958) Kemperol V210 achieves EXT.F.A.A. rating
- Application exclusively by trained and authorised contractors
- Waterproof in a single process application
- Fully bonded
- UV stable
- Fully reinforced
- Cold applied without the fire risk of hot works
- Weather resistant in 30 minutes
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
- Vapour permeable
- Root resistant - Ideal for 'green' roof projects
- Approved for use in zero pitch situations
Were you looking for KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR?
If you’re looking for a liquid waterproofing resin then why not check out the solvent-free and odourless Kemperol 2K-PUR?
If you would like further information or to enquire about our other services please click on the button below.