KEMPEROL® AC SPEED - Balcony Waterproofing & Terrace Waterproofing Solutions
When speed really counts - The solution is KEMPERSPEED traffic systems
Kemperol AC Speed is a rapid yet effective process to coat and protect a variety of pedestrian areas with a solvent-free, waterproof membrane that enhances the longevity and resilience of walkways, terraces and balconies. The waterproofing membrane that AC speed applies is versatile and can be used to waterproof terraces and balconies of varying shapes and sizes.
Pedestrianised areas can be vital to certain organisations, so if you’re in need of a terrace waterproofing, balcony waterproofing or just general waterproofing solutions for walkways, it's imperative to gain a quick curing solution to prevent long lead times. When using KEMPEROL® AC Speed, the waterproofed surface can be walked on after just 35 minutes and recoated after 60 minutes.
The advantages are obvious
KEMPEROL® AC Speed is proven in use and has been developed to give you:
- Rapid application and curing for minimum disruption
- Workable at ambient temperatures as low as -5oC
- Effective use of time and optimum costing
- Water vapour permeable
- Bridges cracks
- Root resistant according to FLL Testing
- Alkali resistant
- High level of planning reliability even for difficult weather conditions
- Reduced costs due to fewer site visits and less downtime
- Offers all the benefits of KEMPEROL® liquid applied waterproofing
KEMPEROL® AC Speed can be used for both new build and refurbishment projects over concrete, screed and asphalt substrates and can provide:
- Balconies waterproofing and protection
- Walkway waterproofing and protection
- Terrace waterproofing and protection
PLEASE NOTE: Colour swatches are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the finished product. Additional colours available as special order on request.