KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Resin
KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR is the first solvent-free, odourless, wet-on-wet, fleece reinforced liquid roofing and waterproofing system available in the UK.
It is ideal for use on sustainability based projects or on sensitive occupied buildings where the strong odours and fumes from solvent-based products would be disruptive.
KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR is a 2-component polyurethane-based product that forms a permanently elastic, seamless, yet highly vapour permeable membrane that is both durable and tear-resistant.
Roughly 80% of the applied polyols (resins) in KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR are obtained from the seeds of the tropical castor plant - a renewable resource.
KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR can be used on a wide range of applications, offering the strength and versatility of our solvent-based V210 and 1K-PUR products, but with the advantage of a more environmentally-friendly composition. It is particularly suitable for use on occupied buildings that would be sensitive to a solvent-based application, such as schools, hospitals or food factories, allowing work to take place without the need for evacuation or closure.
- Sensitive areas such as schools, public places and food manufacturing plants
- Applications that favour the use of the most environmentally friendly products
- Floors of boiler, control and plant rooms
- Fountains and water features
- Complex detailing
- STRATEX Warm Roof System
- KEMPERGRO® Green Roof System
- Cold, warm or inverted roof applications
- British Board of Agrément (BBA), ETA and FM certified
- Highly durable and long lasting
- Suitable for normal maintenance foot traffic without additional protection
Minimum BBA certified service life of 25 years
- Solvent free and odourless
- Application exclusively by trained and authorised contractors
- Fully bonded
- UV stable
- Fully reinforced
- Cold applied without the fire risk of hot works
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
- Vapour permeable
- Root resistant - Ideal for 'green' roof projects
- Approved for use in zero pitch situations
- Waterproof in a single process application
- Curing time can be accelerated to suit application / environmental conditions
If you would like further information or to enquire about our other services, please click on the button below.