KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Resin
Kemperol 2K-PUR is a roofing system for flat roofs that applies a waterproof layer consisting of a liquid resin solution. It is the first solvent-free, odourless, wet-on-wet, fleece reinforced liquid roofing and waterproofing system available in the UK, and is ideal for use on sustainability based projects or on sensitive occupied buildings, whereby the strong odours and fumes from standard, solvent-based products would be disruptive.
KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR is a 2-component polyurethane-based product that forms a permanently elastic, seamless, yet highly vapour permeable membrane that is both durable and tear-resistant.
KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR offers the strength and versatility of our solvent-based V210 and 1K-PUR products and can be used on a wide range of applications without the need for evacuation or closure. offers the strength and versatility of our solvent-based V210 and 1K-PUR products This liquid roofing offers the strength and versatility of our solvent-based V210 and 1K-PUR products making it ideal for sites such as schools, hospitals and other public buildings as it is odourless, solvent-free and wet on wet. This makes it much more straightforward to lay than other flat roof alternatives, yet still maintaining the full benefits of the waterproofed roof with minimal disturbance. This liquid roofing is not only able to surface roofs, but it can also be easily adapted for balconies, terraces, and podiums.
This versatile and practical liquid roofing solution is also environmentally friendly to reduce both the waste of roofing materials and reduce energy waste. In fact, roughly 80% of the applied polyols (resins) in KEMPEROL® 2K-PUR are obtained from seeds of the tropical castor plant – a renewable source. Furthermore, it is able to support green roof options with its anti-rot capabilities all of which can be ready with just a single fitting process to ensure that the new roof in place and fully waterproof with a seamless application as soon as possible.
- Sensitive areas such as schools, public places and food manufacturing plants
- Applications that favour the use of the most environmentally friendly products
- Floors of boiler, control, and plant rooms
- Fountains and water features
- Complex detailing
- STRATEX Warm Roof System
- KEMPERGRO® Green Roof System
- Cold, warm or inverted roof applications
- British Board of Agrément (BBA), ETA and FM certified
- Highly durable and long lasting
- Suitable for normal maintenance foot traffic without additional protection
Minimum BBA certified service life of 25 years
- Solvent free and odourless
- Application exclusively by trained and authorised contractors
- Fully bonded
- UV stable
- Fully reinforced
- Cold applied without the fire risk of hot works
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
- Vapour permeable
- Root resistant - Ideal for 'green' roof projects
- Approved for use in zero pitch situations
- Waterproof in a single process application
- Curing time can be accelerated to suit application / environmental conditions
If you would like further information or to enquire about our other services, please click on the button below.