The main characteristic of Reflect, the new white waterproofing and surfacing range from KEMPER SYSTEM, is that it utilizes liquid synthetic materials with particular properties to effectively reflect UV. The new Reflect product range is ideal for numerous applications:
1. as solvent-free KEMPEROL Reflect 2K Waterproofing,
2. as solvent-free KEMPERDUR Reflect SF Coating,
3. as decorative KEMPERDUR Reflect Coating.
- Solvent-free KEMPEROL Reflect 2K waterproofing is applied when retreating roofs.
- Suitable for surfacing fully functional dark bitumen roofs whose reflecting capacity needs to be increased.
- Heat dissipation inside a building is reduced by several degrees. During the summer months this ensures energy and cost savings on air conditioning and increases the feel-good factor.
- Excellent results of technical inspection agency (TÜV) demonstrate an optimum cooling effect: the surface temperature of Reflect products was approx. 31% less than bitumen.
- Tests carried out by the Fraunhofer Institute show that the KEMPER SYSTEM products have exceptional solar reflectance index (SRI) values.
- The degree of solar reflectance is roughly 87% for all Reflect products. The higher the value, the cooler the roof.